A quick note to let you know that Ouzo has been with us for just over one year now, and is doing very well. When he came to us he had very bad allergies, with itching, red skin, loss of fur, etc. We kept him on the diet that the vet recommended; however, over time have been able to determine that it is not a food allergy, but a form of hay fever! His worst time was during mid-late summer, and only when we went to our vacation home in Vermont. The house is surrounded by tall grass/hay, and this is the only place that he really has had any reaction. Fortunately, we are able to control it with Benadryl.
He has become well acclimated to our family and gets along great with everyone, including his “cousins” (four-legged kind). We have seen a significant change in his attitude since being with us - much happier and content.
Thank you for everything. I just wanted you to know that we love Ouzo and are happy to have him as a member of our family.